Corvette Nitrous Controller - Nitrous Outlet ProMax dual-channel progressive controller
Nitrous Outlet ProMax Progressive Nitrous Controller for Corvette
FITS: Corvette C5, C6 and C7 nitrous oxide systems
The Nitrous Outlet C7 plate nitrous system is just the first step in dropping your ETs. You also need the Promax Progressive Controller for your Corvette, which incorporates not just system activation and safety functions but also adds numerous tuning and traction aids that help you get the most out of your nitrous system. With the Promax you can set RPM, time-based, or boost referencing progressive ramps for multiple stages while integrating wide-band inputs.
Simply put, the Nitrous Outlet ProMax is the most capable progressive nitrous controller on the market, perfect for your Corvette nitrous installation. It uses built-in 70-amp solenoid drivers to control 2 independent stages, or a single stage with closed loop fuel adjustment based on wideband input.
The ProMax also gives you the ability to datalog runs on your Corvette, incorporates internal storage for up to 5 different tunes, permits setup via PC or optional display, and includes 2 ignition retard outputs, adjustable frequency output, multi-gear lockout function, resume and re-start feature, and much more.
Package Includes ProMax Progressive Controller, 20 Pin Connector, Flash Drive, USB Cable
Performance Features and Benefits:
- Inputs for Vehicle Speed, Trans Brake, MAP Sensor, Two Wide Band O2 sensors, Two Nitrous Pressure Sensors, and one Fuel Pressure Sensor (sensors sold separately).
- Two built in 70 Amp Solenoid drivers can control 2 stages independently, or can be configured for closed loop fuel control based on Wideband O2 input with nitrous on one output and fuel on the second output.
- Progressive stage controls allows: Adjustable frequency output of 10-30 Hz (by 1 Hz) for driving solenoids.
- Ability to be configured to vary solenoid duty cycle as a function of time, throttle percent (TPS), Engine RPM, Vehicle Speed, Manifold Pressure (MAP).
- Ability to set response of stage based on secondary arm switch input (Arm, Disarm).
- Resume and restart feature option for the controller to resume an interrupted time based ramp or start over based on TPS going out of range.
- Built-in RPM Window Switch with gear lockout feature.
- TPS or WOT switch activation.
- Datalogging Capable.
- Updateable Firmware.
- CAN Bus Output.
- Two Ignition Retard Outputs.
- Simple USB connection to PC/laptop.
- Optional 4.3 full touch screen display allows viewing real-time data.
- Saved datalogs can only be viewed on PC/laptop.
- Can save up to 5 different tuneups.
- Controller can be programmed via PC/laptop or optional display. (WINDOWS 8 AND NEWER PC only – not Mac compatible)