AeroForce Analogic Multi-input Scan Gauge
Unlike the AeroForce Interceptor, the Analogic gauge does not read OBD2 data, but does accept standard analog inputs. Therefore it can be used in older pre-OBD2 vehicles cars as well as recent models with the appropriate sensors. It can also be used in conjunction with the Interceptor scan gauge when several additional sensors are required. It has the following features:
- Four 0-5v inputs channels
- Two EGT inputs. +/- 2 deg F accuracy. Range is 0-1024 Deg C or 32-1843 deg F.
- Can log displayed data and relay on gauge.
- Has high intensity warning lights that can be set using a 1 or 2 parameter algorithm. P1, P1 or P2, P1 and P2. For example, trigger the lights when rpm exceeds 6000 rpm, or when trans temp exceeds 230 F and coolant exceeds 210 F, or when air fuel ratio is above 12.5 and throttle is above 75%.
- Integrated output for 12v realy. Allows you to use our 12v relay kit to turn something on or off. For example, turn on an electric radiator fan when coolant exceeds 180 F, or shut off nitrous when A/F ratio exceeds 13.0. This takes over one of the 0-5v inputs if used.
- Peak recall function. Allows you to view the highest value read for a displayed parameter.
- Includes a live scrolling data graph, 4 parameter (input)bar graph, and a 6 parameter (input) display
The Analogic gauge comes assembled with a black face and black bezel and has an additional white face and polished silver bezel to allow the gauge to be customized by the user.