Corvette Cold Air Intake, C7 Stingray and Grand Sport, K&N 63-3081
2014-2018 Corvette Cold Air Intake, K&N 63-3081; Fits C7 Stingray and Grand Sport
A new cold air intake system is frequently the first modification a Corvette owner makes, and there are a few reasons why: Most, like the K&N 63-3081, feature relatively simple, bolt-on installation and won’t void the factory powertrain warranty. But why change the Corvette intake system in the first place? To eliminate compromises: The factory air intake system has to take into account packaging and noise restrictions, as well as cost considerations. There’s not much point in adding a Vette Lab high-performance exhaust or ignition/fuel system upgrades for improved power if you’ve got the factory air intake system restricting intake airflow.
The K&N 63-3081 Corvette cold air intake uses a larger free-flowing intake tube and oversized pleated air filter with world-renown reusable K&N filter technology, both engineered to maximize performance. The net result is an increase in airflow, claimed to result in 12.5HP and 16.63 lb-ft of torque to your Corvette's rear wheels (we haven’t yet verified this claim, for the record). Then there’s the sound effects: K&N's air intake system has a much richer sound under acceleration than the stock intake; you’ll love it.
Construction quality is everything you’d expect from K&N and Vette Lab: A carbon fiber top and bottom, built-in heat shield to keep the air as cool as possible, a roto-molded urethane air intake tube with raised K&N logo, and the biggest K&N performance air filter that could be fit into the space. That filter is washable and delivers up to 50,000 miles between cleanings (depending on driving conditions and atmospheric pollutants). Finally, you can install the K&N cold air intake on your C7 Corvette with basic hand tools -- no drilling, cutting, or permanent modifications. Step-by-step instructions will have you back on the road in as little as 90 minutes. And K&N's C7 Corvette performance air intake system is made in the USA and backed by K&N's famous Million Mile limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Fits 2014-2018 C7 Corvette Stingrays (Will Not Fit Supercharger & Turbo Systems)
- Adds Up To 12.5HP & 16.63 Lbs. Feet Of Torque To The Rear Wheels
- Improves Performance - Releases More Horsepower, Better Throttle Response, Deeper Sound
- Superior Engine Protection - 4 To 6 Layer Gauze & Cotton Filter Is 98.43% Efficient
- Direct-Bolt On With Basic Hand Tools, No Cutting Or Drilling On OEM Parts
- Includes All Necessary Hardware And Detailed Instructions
- 1-Million Mile Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Made In The USA
- NOTE: Cannot Be Sold Or Shipped To California & New York